Free Resources For Men And Divorced Dads
- Free online access to Joseph Cordell's "Civil War: A Dad's Guide to Custody," which outlines the general rules of civil procedure that govern child custody litigation. Also, the "Dad's Financial Guide to Divorce" outlines the more tangible monetary aspects of divorce, with information on the division of marital assets, the family home, and different strategies with which to approach this area in court.
- The map provided indicates how each state and the District of Columbia apply their laws in determining child custody during divorce proceedings.
- Each state has its own child support calculator that will provide an estimated amount of your monthly child support.
- This state-by-state directory of men's divorce attorneys is posted as an easy way to find father-friendly family law attorneys in your area.
- Links from around the web. DadsDivorce.com provides the links as a convenient resource to our visitors looking for divorce information and divorce resources.
- Assortment of videos about asset protection, financial advice, latest divorce news and newsmakers, and much more.