This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers' Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers' rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers' rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers' rights divorce.
Tags >> Visitation
Apr 24, 2012

Noblesville Indiana Divorce LawyerQuestion:

I would like to file a parenting time contempt motion because my ex-wife denies my visitation every few months.

Is that enough frequency to file a contempt charge? How can I improve my chances to win a contempt motion?

Apr 23, 2012

advice on divorceQuestion:

My ex-wife has filed a motion to suspend visitation.

How can I fight this baseless motion and defend myself against her false allegations?

Apr 20, 2012

advice on divorceQuestion:

I am in search of parenting advice on divorce.

My kids have decided they no longer want to live with me and our child custody schedule has switched so they live with their mom most of the time.

They still want me to give them computers and iPods I bought for them and have kept at my house. It's sad they care more about their possessions than me.

Do I have to give them the gifts? Could I just keep them for when they come to my house for visitation?

Apr 16, 2012

increase parenting timeBy Julie Garrison

Special to

In my previous article that discussed how a non-custodial father can build his case for more parenting time, there were custody tips for men on how to behave when considering a custody modification.

But there are less obvious, though just as effective, ways that divorced dads can increase their likelihood of being awarded more parenting time.

Apr 13, 2012

parenting timeBy Julie Garrison

Special to

It is seemingly universal that divorced dads want to have more parenting time with their children than what the court has "awarded" them.

While a child custody modification proceeding may seem daunting, there are steps you can take now to build a case for more parenting time with your children. It takes time to build a case, so be methodical, document everything, and above all continue to be a great father.

Oh, and remember the 6 Ways To Deal With Your Ex-Wife In Order To Increase Parenting Time:

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website