This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers' Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers' rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers' rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers' rights divorce.
Tags >> Visitation
Nov 20, 2012

divorce lawyer Andrew LaufersQuestion:

My wife and I are separated and she is not letting me see my children.

How can I see my kids while still legally married?

Nov 04, 2012

Cincinnati Ohio Divorce LawyerQuestion:

Is it considered kidnapping if I move out of state before our divorce is final even though my spouse is deployed overseas?

Oct 29, 2012

Noblesville Indiana Divorce LawyerQuestion:

Do I have to continue making my child available to my ex-wife for parenting time if she does not exercise it?

My ex and I live several hours apart so we meet halfway for the custody exchange. Recently she has stopped showing up and doesn't call, text, or email to let me know.

It's a waste of my time and hurtful for our child when we drive hours for an arranged parenting time switch that my ex-wife doesn't bother to show for.

Is there anything I can do about these no shows and her lack of exercising her parenting time?

Oct 18, 2012

Noblesville Indiana Divorce LawyerQuestion:

My ex-wife likes to "reinterpret" the parenting time guidelines as she sees fit for our young child.

We live several hours apart and have normal visitation, according to our state's child custody laws: every other weekend and four non-consecutive weeks out of the year.

I pick my child up on Friday of the scheduled weekend and then extended parenting time is from Sunday at 4 pm to the following Sunday at 4 pm, which accumulates to 11 days total that month.

She says "when distance is a major factor" that parenting time cannot exceed eight days.

I just want to know who is right so that no one is in contempt.

Oct 08, 2012

oklahoma city divorce lawyerQuestion:

I am in the military deployed overseas and my ex-wife is refusing to honor our parenting time agreement regarding what points during the year I can see my child.

Can she legally keep my child from visiting me as outlined in our divorce decree even though I'm deployed overseas?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website