This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers' Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers' rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers' rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers' rights divorce.
Tags >> transportation
Jul 17, 2009


Financially, when does the separation officially occur? Is it the date of filing for divorce?

My wife recently filed for divorce. About two months after filing, she then wrecked the car and was charged with a DUI. Am I responsible for her legal bills?


Jul 14, 2009


My step daughter wants to live with her father and me, but the mother says absolutely not. She is 12 years of age and has terrible grades. What is the best way to begin our fight for custody, or is it a waste of time/money? We think we can make a difference in her future for the better.



Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website