This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers rights divorce.
Tags >> taxes
Jun 30, 2011

divorce lawyer Janet Yu JohnstonAsk A Lawyer Question:

My wife and I are having some trouble. We have not separated or filed for divorce. She is threatening to leave with our kids and move back to the country we moved here from. We as do our kids all have duel citizenship. Can she do that?

Apr 20, 2011


child custody move statesI have a child custody question regarding moving to another state. My ex-wife technically has physical custody of our son, but he has been living with me since she kicked him out of her house.

I have been offered a job in another state, and my son wants to come live with me though his mother wants him to stay in town, just not at her house.

Apr 17, 2011

Question:Divorce lawyer Aisha Pridgen

My new husband is going to join the military, and I have a son from a previous marriage where I have primary custody and my ex-husband gets our son every other weekend.

What are the chances that I will be able to get the custody agreement changed to where I can have my son during the school year and move out of the state or the country with my son and husband and let my ex-husband have him during the summers?

Jan 02, 2011

Mens divorce lawyerQuestion:

My wife, who is a Native American, has moved with our child to another country without my consent. I currently have a Hague Convention access case pending in an attempt to get access to my son.

How can I get my child returned? Is my child's tribal heritage a factor?

Dec 10, 2010

Divorce Attorney Angela FoyQuestion:

My ex-wife took my daughter to Taiwan for what was supposed to be 6-month vacation. I agreed to it so my daughter could get the experience.

Now she is asking me to sign a paper for her to get a resident visa and states she wants stay there for another year.

Can she obtain a visa without my signature? What about my visitation rights? I only agreed to a 6-month period, not a year and a half!

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website