This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers' Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers' rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers' rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers' rights divorce.
Tags >> sexual abuse
Jul 24, 2012

Omaha Nebraska Divorce LawyerQuestion:

I reported my ex-wife to Child Protective Services because of suspected child abuse and possible sexual abuse.

This was over a week ago and I have yet to hear back from CPS. What can I do to ensure this is being investigated as I'm worried for my children's safety?

Mar 01, 2012

children sexual abuseBy Daniel Exner

Milwaukee Divorce Lawyer

If you fear your children are at serious risk for sexual abuse there are generally a number of different options that may be available to help.

Below are 4 options you can pursue if you fear your children are being sexually abused, but please keep in mind two things during each explanation:

1.) The proof you will need to present.

2.) Possible ramifications.

May 18, 2011

divorce questions to askQuestion:

My question is about child custody laws. I was 17 when I got my daughter's mother pregnant when she was 14.

I would like to obtain custody or at least have visitation rights established with our child.

However, I was told I could go to jail if I brought this issue to the court because of our ages when we had sex. Is that true?

Apr 07, 2011

mens divorce lawyer William BackerQuestion:

My daughter is being sexually abused by her half-brother. The Division of Family Services is aware of this and simply had the mother sign an agreement that requires her to never leave the two of them alone together.

How safe can this be? My only concern is for the safety of my daughter, but I don't know what to do to get her out of this situation.

Sep 14, 2010

Attorney Jason HopperQuestion:

My ex-wife is the guardian of my children. She has had my child coached on parental alienation and now has my child claiming I sexually abused her, which is absolutely false.

Since the allegations, all visitation and contact has stopped while I continue to pay child support. What is my legal recourse due to my parenting time being cut off because of  unsubstantiated allegations of sexual abuse?


Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website