This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers rights divorce.
Tags >> Separation
Dec 02, 2010

Divorce Attorney Angela FoyQuestion:

My ex-girlfriend made certain allegations about me in her home. Normally I think this would fall under the expectation of privacy law. However, her parents were in the room when she made her allegations.

Does this still count as expectation of privacy? If I recorded these allegations, would this be admissible evidence?

Dec 02, 2010

Divorce attorney Jason BowmanQuestion:

My wife and I are getting divorced. When we refinanced our marital home, we borrowed against the home equity and bought my wife a car. She is keeping the car in the divorce.

Even though the car debt is tied to the home, will she be responsible for the debt since she is keeping the vehicle?

Dec 02, 2010

men's divorce lawyer Rachel BrucksQuestion:

Can I stop paying child support since my daughter is married with a child even though she is younger than 18? Is she considered emancipated if she is married?

My ex-wife and I both gave permission for the marriage, which was needed since she is a minor, so the marriage is legal.


Dec 01, 2010

divorce attorney Jill DuffyQuestion:

I am a tenant in common on my marital home with my ex-wife. I am responsible for mortgage payments, though we are both on the mortgage.

I am attempting a modification on the loan to keep the rate low and lower my payment, but my wife says she will not sign anything to allow the modification since she "doesn't care about the home."

I'm in danger of defaulting on the mortgage without this lower rate, so do I have any legal recourse to compel my ex to sign off on the home?

Dec 01, 2010

divorce attorney Jill DuffyQuestion:

My ex-girlfriend is pregnant with our child, but she has decided she wants to have an abortion. Is there anything I can do to prevent her from having an abortion?

Can the mother terminate her parental rights after the child is born so I can take full custody and she doesn't have to see the child again?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website