This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers' Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers' rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers' rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers' rights divorce.
Tags >> petition
Mar 14, 2013

divorce lawyer Caroline ThompsonQuestion:

I was recently served with papers from my wife's divorce lawyer requesting I pay for the marital home mortgage plus other support expenses.

I have no idea what to do with the papers in terms of a response and what should be my next move.

Mar 08, 2013

divorce lawyer Kirsten ReneauQuestion:

Can a judge order child support when neither party petitioned the court for child support, and the only petition filed was concerning visitation?

Apr 20, 2012

child custody modificationBy Sara Pitcher

Cordell & Cordell Divorce Lawyer

Before filing for a child custody modification, it is important to document in a journal all interactions with your child and any interactions you have with your ex-wife that you feel are indicators the custody arrangement should be changed.

Once you have kept the calendar or journal for some time, this can be used to support your claims that child custody should be modified and your child should live with you. 

Jan 12, 2012

Noblesville divorce lawyerQuestion:

My question is about filing for divorce and child custody. I am legally married with a child though I have not seen my wife or child in several years and do not know where they live.

What are the steps I must take to dissolve this marriage and establish parenting time so I can have a form of child custody in order to have a relationship with my kid?

Dec 03, 2011

Utah divorce lawyerQuestion:

My ex-wife keeps trying to get sole child custody by harassing me and filing frivolous motions with the court.

Every few months she writes me a threatening letter and then files something with the court that is usually dismissed but still costs me attorney fees and time away from my job.

Is there such a thing as legal harassment? How can I get her to stop filing these motions?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website