This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers rights divorce.
Tags >> paternity
Oct 21, 2013

colorado springs divorce lawyer Stephanie RikemanQuestion:

Is it possible for a child who is now a legal adult to go after a parent for payment of back child support if no support was ever requested or filed during childhood?

Oct 03, 2013

divorce lawyer Caroline ThompsonQuestion:

My ex just called and told me that I am the father of her 5-year-old child.

What can I expect in terms of paternity proceedings, financial responsibility, etc.?

Oct 02, 2013

colorado springs divorce lawyer Stephanie RikemanQuestion:

I would like to reach a paternity and child support agreement with my ex-girlfriend concerning a child she says I fathered, though I want to do this without involving the courts.

Is an out-of-court agreement, perhaps even notarized, considered a binding contract?

Sep 26, 2013

divorce lawyer jason lasserQuestion:

I would like my child born out of wedlock to have my last name. My girlfriend gave birth to my oldest child while she was still married so the child has her ex-husband’s surname.

Now that she is divorced and pregnant with our second child, how can I ensure the child has my last name even if we are not married?

Aug 06, 2013

divorce lawyer Caroline ThompsonQuestion:

I believe my ex-wife's new husband has adopted my child without my knowledge, yet I continue to pay child support.

How do I find out if my child was adopted?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website