This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers rights divorce.
Tags >> paternity
Jan 31, 2013

Noblesville Indiana Divorce LawyerQuestion:

My ex-girlfriend is pregnant and I believe I am the biological father. However, she is threatening to completely shut me out of the child's life.

As an unwed father, how can I ensure she lists me as the father on the birth certificate or at least allows me a paternity test before trying to list someone else?

Jan 25, 2013

divorce lawyer Andrew LaufersQuestion:

After our divorce I did a paternity test that revealed our child was not biologically mine.

I have suspicions of who is the biological father.

Is there a way I can force this man to take a paternity test or somehow have my ex-wife admit to who is the biological dad?

Jan 01, 2013

divorce lawyer Jordan RapoffQuestion:

I am trying to seek custody of my children with my ex-girlfriend.

In the past, she has allowed me to see and speak to my kids often. However, recently she has been denying me visitation and refusing any sort of communication with my children.

How can I show the courts I want to be an involved dad to get as much visitation as possible when she is denying all contact?

Nov 26, 2012

divorce lawyer Daren NeelQuestion:

A man signed a Voluntary Acknowledgement of Paternity admitting he was the father, though a DNA test was never performed.

He is doubting the child is his and the child's mother recently filed for child support.

Is paternity proven solely because he signed the birth certificate and the Voluntary Acknowledgment of Paternity or can he now request a DNA test to determine if the child is actually his?

Nov 21, 2012

Omaha Nebraska Divorce LawyerQuestion:

My parental rights were terminated in court by my daughter's mother at a time when I was low on money and my public defender did nothing to help my case.

It is killing me not being a part of my daughter's life, and I want to be involved but her mother is denying me any visits based on my lack of rights.

Is there any way to have my parental rights restored after they were terminated?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website