This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers rights divorce.
Tags >> parental rights
Apr 22, 2014

Question:maura boogay attorney pennsylvania

I have two child support garnishment cases that I am paying. They are in separate states. One case is for my seven-year-old and is an older case where I only pay past due child support. The combined orders exceed the maximum that can be garnished.

Currently, my employer's solution is to take the legal maximum out of my wages and split evenly between the two. I don't want to create an arrearage in the original state. If I pay this child's support out of pocket, I'm left with less than 30% of disposable income.

Can I get my employer to handle this properly? What are my options here?

Apr 21, 2014

sonja nyberg attorney minnesota


Currently, my wife and I are filing for divorce. I just went to use my debit card and realized that my funds had been frozen out of our joint account. 

I believe she took me off the account without my approval. She is also not letting me see our daughter.

Is it illegal for her to freeze my card and our funds from this joint account? What about time sharing with our daughter?

Apr 18, 2014

kids need dads

By Katie Davis

Spring has arrived, and you may be one of the dads that gets to have his kids this holiday weekend. Some families will be celebrating Easter, and others will just be spending quality time together.

Apr 28, 2013

advice on divorceQuestion:

My wife is allowing my 17-year-old minor stepdaughter to have her boyfriend spend the night in our house. 

I do not think this is appropriate. Does this qualify as some sort of parental neglect?


Feb 19, 2013

Omaha Nebraska Divorce LawyerQuestion:

My girlfriend kicked me out of the house and had me take our child. She now wants to come over and take our child back to live with her.

If I feel that our child will be unsafe with her living in unstable environment then can I prevent her from taking the child? Does she have more rights to the child than I do?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website