This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers rights divorce.
Tags >> parental rights
Jan 11, 2012

dad role modelsBy Julie Garrison

Special to

Today’s divorced dads who have been awarded physical custody of their children have a heavy burden. They are pioneering a societal movement with little-to-no role modeling to fall back on.

Dads are similar to the suffragettes of the 1930s who campaigned for equality with men. This is exactly what dads are doing in today's societal and legal environment. They are fighting for the right to parent their own children.

These courageous dads are evolving into role models for future generations of men.

Jan 06, 2012

parental kidnapping in americaIn 2010, the U.S. Department of Justice reported an average of 200,000 cases of parental kidnapping each year.

Maureen Dabbagh is a Virginia Supreme Court Family Mediator specializing in cross-border child custody disputes, who has been providing expert testimony on the issue of parental kidnapping since 1997.

Her own three-year-old daughter was abducted from the United States and taken to the Middle East by her ex-husband. Dabbagh had no communication with her daughter for 17 years until they were reunited in 2010.

Now, Dabbagh has just released a book call "Parental Kidnapping in America: An Historical and Cultural Analysis."

Jan 04, 2012

child custody enforcementBy Daniel Exner

Milwaukee Divorce Lawyer

When your ex-wife violates the child custody or visitation order and denies your parenting time, many divorced dads wonder if they should immediately call the local police.

Unfortunately, enforcement of a divorce decree sometimes depends on the attitude of your local law enforcement.

In general, there are two ways to enforce a child custody or visitation order: with police intervention or through the court with a Motion to Enforce.

Dec 14, 2011

divorce lawyer Daniel LambertQuestion:

My ex-wife has primary child custody and I have visitation rights with my children.

Because of expensive child support and alimony payments, I have to have a roommate in order to help pay rent. My roommate is a woman who is a platonic friend, but I'm worried how a judge will view me living with a woman.

Can I lose child custody or my visitation rights because I live with a member of the opposite sex?

Dec 04, 2011

mens divorce lawyerQuestion:

I need marriage separation advice on how to enforce child custody and visitation without court orders in place.

Over Thanksgiving, my wife and her family would not allow me to see my children. All I wanted to do was spend Thanksgiving with my sons, but I was told I was not welcome.

What are my legal rights in this situation to ensure I have parenting time with my children?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website