This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers rights divorce.
Tags >> out of state
Jan 02, 2013

Noblesville Indiana Divorce LawyerQuestion:

My wife and I are divorcing, and she agrees I will have physical custody as our child's disability requires a stable environment and my ex will be moving out of state.

When she does come to visit our child, I do not want my child staying in a hotel with her overnight because of his health and condition, but I also don’t want to appear to the court as uncooperative.

Am I obligated to let her stay in my house, or will my child have his parenting time with her in a hotel?

Aug 20, 2012

divorce jurisdictionQuestion:

My wife and I are currently separated and live in separate states, though our child lives with me. I do not yet meet the residency requirements to file for divorce in my state, but my wife does meet the residency requirements in her state.

She says that once she files for divorce in her state that she will get primary custody, and I will have to send our child to live with her.

My question is does my wife's home state have jurisdiction over my child and I so I would be forced to send my child to live with my wife once she files for divorce?

Jan 31, 2012

appear in courtBy Sara Pitcher

Noblesville, Indiana Divorce Lawyer

My previous divorce article "Divorcing When Living In Separate States" discussed how to establish the proper jurisdiction for divorce. Once proper jurisdiction has been established, there are additional questions that may arise.

Often in a situation where the spouses live in separate states, jurisdiction is established in a court near one of the parties. For the other spouse, questions arise on how to handle the distance, including whether you must appear in court.

Jan 15, 2012

New Jersey divorce lawyerQuestion:

I have two marriage separation advice questions concerning child custody and child support when my children live in another state.

Since my ex-wife and children moved out of state, which state do I pay child support in?

Also, how does joint custody work if the parents do not live near each other?

Oct 24, 2011

Question:Kevin Mammola Atlanta Divorce Attorney

My divorce question is about unwed fathers rights and child custody laws.

My girlfriend took our child to another state and said she has no intentions of ever returning.

What are my rights as an unwed biological father to force my daughter be returned home?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website