This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers rights divorce.
Tags >> moving children out of country
Jul 02, 2014

Question:elisabeth flemming attorney nevada

My wife is originally from Canada but moved to the U.S. to live with me.

Currently, we are married with one small child, but we will probably be getting divorced soon.

If she leave the country and goes back to live in Canada, is she allowed to take our child with her?

Jul 10, 2013

divorce lawyer Kirsten ReneauQuestion:

My ex-wife is planning to move out of the country and wants our children to spend summers living with her overseas.

Our divorce was finalized less than one year ago. Can she move out of country and force me to send our children to spend three months of the year with her?

Feb 25, 2013

divorce lawyer Maura BoogayQuestion:

I pay alimony to my ex-wife who recently has moved out of the country and now lives in a country where she can collect unemployment and free medical insurance from the government.

Can I modify my alimony payments if my ex has moved to a country that provides her with more benefits and support?

Feb 06, 2013

Houston divorce lawyerQuestion:

My job is relocating me out of the country and my ex-wife has agreed to let the children live with me for a couple years overseas for the experience.

I would like to prepare an enforceable court order of our agreement. What type of issues should this agreement address in order for me to properly move out of the country with my children?

Oct 12, 2012

parental kidnapping lawsBy Julie Garrison

Special to

Each year in the United States, more than 200,000 children are abducted by a parent.

Almost half of these kidnapped children were taken across state lines by their abducting parent and concealed, with the intent of keeping them for an indefinite period of time or to try to effect a permanent change of custody in the abducting parent’s favor. Forty-four percent of these children are under the age of six.

Parental kidnapping is considered child abuse by the legal system.

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website