This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers rights divorce.
Tags >> military
Jun 22, 2014

shared custody dadsdivorce

By Katie Davis

Shared custody seems to be on the rise.

Jun 19, 2014

Question:elisabeth flemming attorney nevada

I have been receiving $1000 in alimony from my ex wife for the past six years. This is because I've been on Social Security Disability Income since before our divorce.

She is always late with payment, even though she's supposed to pay at the beginning of every month. Sometimes, she goes into arrears and just pays as she pleases.

Is there any way the court can reevaluate the alimony and situation? Can monetary adjustments be made?

Jun 18, 2014

Question:caroline thompson attorney pennsylvania

I was divorced two years ago, and my ex and I had an agreement to share custody of our dog.

At the time, we both agreed to this but now, she has decided that she no longer wants me to see the dog even though I have been paying for pet expenses equally. 

I'm pretty sure that it was discussed during our divorce that I would be able to see the dog whenever my ex and I could agree on a time, but it was never put in the final divorce decree. What are my options?

Jun 02, 2014

timeshare divorceBy Jennifer M. Paine

Cordell & Cordell Divorce Lawyer 

Most of the personal property you accumulated during your marriage is easy to divide when you divorce—not easy in the sense that it is pleasant to do, but easy in the sense that the court has well-established rules for valuing and dividing it.

May 23, 2014

Question:maura boogay attorney pennsylvania new jersey

My son is graduating and moving out of my ex's house soon. He plans on attending a community college in a different state.

I'd like to start paying child support directly to him, rather than to my ex.

What are my options for getting the support directly to him?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website