This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers' Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers' rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers' rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers' rights divorce.
Tags >> military
Aug 12, 2014

Question:kristy loyall attorney oklahoma

My ex-wife recently married a man who is in the military. He is going to be deployed to Turkey soon. 

Is my ex allowed to move our mutual daughter out of the country and to the military base in Turkey for the expected two-and-a-half years that her husband will be stationed there?

May 01, 2014

Question:daniel exner attorney wisconsin

I am a combat-disabled veteran. I currently receive income from VA disability as well as Social Security disability.

I'm wondering if my ex is entitled to child and spousal support from either my veteran's disability or from the Social Security Income?

Sep 23, 2013

Noblesville Indiana Divorce LawyerQuestion:

My ex-wife is requesting my GI Bill education allotment be used to pay for our oldest child’s college education.

While I certainly want to contribute, I was planning on using the GI Bill to pay for my college and help our other children who will need college assistance as well.

Can my GI Bill education allotment be used for my children’s college expenses?

Apr 12, 2013

Baltimore Maryland divorce lawyerQuestion:

I am in the military and agreed to pay half of my children's college costs in my marital settlement agreement.

I would like to use my GI Bill for my child's first two years of college and let my ex-wife pay the second two years. My ex-wife says that would not be fair, that we should split the cost of the last two years since I am not paying "out of my pocket" the cost associated with his college.

How does the law treat this situation?

Mar 18, 2013

Noblesville Indiana Divorce LawyerQuestion:

I am in the military and pay child support. Should my Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) be counted as income for calculating child support?

I would be receiving BAH regardless of whether I had dependents or was married.

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website