This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers rights divorce.
Tags >> legal custody
Apr 21, 2014

sonja nyberg attorney minnesota


Currently, my wife and I are filing for divorce. I just went to use my debit card and realized that my funds had been frozen out of our joint account. 

I believe she took me off the account without my approval. She is also not letting me see our daughter.

Is it illegal for her to freeze my card and our funds from this joint account? What about time sharing with our daughter?

Apr 16, 2014

Question:daniel exner attorney wisconsin

I am currently working in Iraq. My wife has told me she is moving out of our home and filing for a divorce.

She has told me that a judge will not allow me to have our kids for more than seven days at a time. I have changed my schedule so that I will be home and able to have my children for 30 days. I can then rotate in Iraq for 39 days and go back-and-forth in this manner if needed.

But can my wife actually keep my kids away from me?

Dec 03, 2013

pittsburgh divorce lawyer jana palkoQuestion:

If a mother has the children 17 days out of the month and the father has the children 13 days of the month, is this considered "shared" custody?

Mar 09, 2013

Noblesville Indiana Divorce LawyerQuestion:

I share joint legal custody with my ex-wife and want to know what to do if I suspect my children are victims of domestic violence while with their mother.

My child has told me she is scared of her mother's boyfriend because he abuses my ex-wife.

I'm wondering if I could take my child to talk to a counselor about this without letting the mother know even though we share joint legal custody and would normally probably have to agree on such a decision.

Feb 28, 2013

divorce lawyer Andrew LaufersQuestion:

Despite the fact that I have joint legal custody, my ex-wife continues to take our child without my consent to medical specialists for unnecessary treatments that I am then responsible for reimbursement of the bills.

I have documented my protests via e-mail so it is in writing that she is violating the terms of the divorce decree, but the e-mails are ignored.

How do I enforce the decree and force her to include me on medical decisions for which I must pay?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website