This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers' Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers' rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers' rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers' rights divorce.
Tags >> house
Jan 24, 2014

Being recently divorced is a time to start anew and regain some independence. It also means you can dust off that beer bottle chandelier and faux bearskin rug and display them with pride, if you want.

Whether you're a manly man or a man with refined taste, decorating your own place is a great way to express yourself without any second-party criticism.

But before you start pulling out boxed-up items from yesteryear, do some research. Some of today's decorating ideas may fit your character better than those beat-up posters from the 1990s.

Aug 28, 2013

single dad homeParenting is challenging under any circumstances, but the pressure can be magnified for single dads.

As a single parent, it’s your job to provide a living space that is safe and comfortable for your children. If you’re not used to living alone, transitioning into a single fatherhood role may be rocky.

Improving your living space to accommodate children will make things progress more smoothly.

Mar 18, 2013

Noblesville Indiana Divorce LawyerQuestion:

I am in the military and pay child support. Should my Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) be counted as income for calculating child support?

I would be receiving BAH regardless of whether I had dependents or was married.

Jan 10, 2013

Noblesville Indiana Divorce LawyerQuestion:

My name isn't on the marital home mortgage since my wife owned it before we were married, but I have contributed substantial time and money in renovating the house and other home improvement projects.

Do I have a claim to any financial interest in the home given the upgrades that I either performed myself or helped pay for?

Jan 08, 2013

divorce lawyer Kirsten ReneauQuestion:

Once the divorce process is commenced, how is it decided which spouse gets to remain in the marital home?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website