This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers' Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers' rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers' rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers' rights divorce.
Tags >> finances
May 13, 2013

divorce lawyer Katie PetersenQuestion:

My wife and I reached a marital separation agreement while we were separated, but we never actually filed for divorce following a reconciliation.

Now that we are filing for divorce some months later and she no longer wants to use the terms of our previous settlement, is there a good chance that the judge will use these old agreement as the basis for decisions pertaining to child custody, alimony, property division, and other issues that were agreed upon?

Apr 05, 2013

divorce lawyer Maura BoogayQuestion:

My wife has agreed for me to have primary physical custody of our child, but I need something to legally bind her to this agreement in case she changes her mind before our upcoming child custody hearing.

She is only agreeing to this if I give her my car. Is there anything I can do to create a legally binding custody agreement that holds her to this arrangement?

Mar 27, 2013

Omaha Nebraska Divorce LawyerQuestion:

I signed a mediation agreement that set up a parenting plan schedule regarding visitation between my children and their grandparents.

The custody schedule is not working out and I would like to change the mediation agreement.

What is the validity of a mediation agreement? Since it’s not a court order can a party simply stop following it at any time or should I attempt to modify the agreement through the court?

Mar 25, 2013

Noblesville Indiana Divorce LawyerQuestion:

When a legal separation agreement is signed by both parties can the terms be modified?

Does the legal separation agreement dissolve when the divorce is final?

Mar 23, 2013

divorce lawyer Katie PetersenQuestion:

My wife and I have already signed an amicable divorce decree and all that remains is the judge's signature.

However, I am going to lose my insurance through her plan and recently discovered I need major surgery.

Can I rescind the agreement at this last minute since once this agreement is signed I am going to lose the insurance I desperately need for this surgery?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website