This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers rights divorce.
Tags >> false allegations
Jul 23, 2014

Question:jason bowman attorney kentucky

My wife and I had a bad fight, and she left the home saying that I had hit her. The ER found nothing, but police still showed up at home later that evening.

Over the last few days, my wife stayed at her sister's home but came back to our house this morning. Now, she's sending me texts and messages telling me I better not stay in the home and threatening me.

I have two kids and don't want it to look like I'm abandoning the home if I leave. What can I do?

Mar 14, 2014

divorce lawyer Daniel ExnerQuestion:

My estranged wife is falsely alleging that I abused her. She wants to include the “abuse” in the divorce documents, but I have never hit her and there are no hospital or police records that would prove I’ve abused her.

What can I do to protect myself?

Aug 20, 2013

Albany divorce lawyer Asa NeffQuestion:

During our separation, my wife took our children from me and falsely accused me of sexually abusing them.

She told me there is an investigation coming from Child Protective Services, but if I agree to give her sole custody of the children then she would make the CPS investigation "go away."

First, if an investigation were ongoing could she actually stop it? I have a feeling she is bluffing.

Second, how can I get my children back and living with me?

Mar 22, 2013

divorce lawyer Alex DurstQuestion:

My ex-wife had me arrested on domestic violence charges that proved to be false and she committed perjury regarding the matter when we were in court.

I know perjury charges are rarely successful, but her blatant lies are ruining my life.

What steps do I need to take and whom can I seek assistance from to have a perjury charge filed against her?

Aug 03, 2012

New Jersey divorce lawyerQuestion:

My wife's divorce lawyer submitted a divorce settlement proposal to me that stated any information included in the proposal cannot be disclosed or used as evidence in future hearings should they be needed.

She made false claims in the proposal in an attempt to disgrace me and get me riled up.

Do I have to agree to this clause? What is the purpose of a non-disclosure clause in the marital settlement agreement?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website