This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers rights divorce.
Tags >> extracurricular activities
Sep 17, 2013

colorado springs divorce lawyer Stephanie RikemanQuestion:

My ex-wife is constantly asking for additional money above and beyond the child support I pay.

Every week she calls and harasses me for additional money.

Is there anything I can do to prevent her from continually asking for more than what I am paying in child support?

Jun 27, 2013

divorce lawyer Andrew LaufersQuestion:

Can my ex-wife prevent me from showing up at my children’s activities, such as baseball games or school plays?

I have joint legal custody and she has sole physical custody.

May 08, 2013

Omaha Nebraska Divorce LawyerQuestion:

My oldest child is returning home from college this summer, and my ex-wife is threatening to raise my child support on my other children if I do not pay for certain expenses for my college-aged child, such as gas, increased utility costs from living at home over the summer, etc.

Since my oldest child is emancipated I have explained to my ex-wife that anything the child needs I will pay directly to him rather than to my ex-wife. But then she threatens me that she can get me to pay more.

Are her threats valid or should I proceed with paying my child directly for his summer expenses?

Sep 13, 2012

georgia divorce lawyerQuestion:

My ex-wife has legal custody and will not push my obese daughter into playing sports or engaging in other extracurricular activities that could vastly improve her health and self-esteem.

My child's doctor also says he is not concerned and that she will grow out of her "baby fat" but the fact is my child is extremely overweight with no weight loss improvements made in several years.

Is there anything I can do to attempt to get my ex-wife to force my daughter into a more engaging and healthy lifestyle?

Mar 06, 2012

Noblesville Indiana Divorce LawyerQuestion:

In our original divorce agreement, my ex and I agreed to split "reasonable" extracurricular expenses that we agreed upon. 

However, we do not share the same opinion of what is "reasonable." She recently sent me a large bill that I cannot afford to pay for half of my son's prom and senior trip expenses that I was never consulted about.

Am I to expect that a court is going to require me to pay this amount just because my ex thinks that it "reasonable" and since it's affordable for her it should be affordable for me?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website