This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers rights divorce.
Tags >> education
Apr 24, 2014

Question:elisabeth flemming attorney nevada

My daughter is going to start kindergarten in the fall. My ex and I have a 50/50 legal and physical joint custody of our daughter. 

I would like my daughter to attend the same school as her stepbrother. My ex wants our daughter to attend the school in her district.

Do I have any ground to stand on if I take her to court to get the issue settled?

Apr 23, 2014

jana palko attorney pittsburghQuestion:

Can I get custody of my child if I am paying child support and the child is failing school and not living with the mother any longer?

Feb 24, 2013

divorce lawyer Jordan RapoffQuestion:

If I am still paying child support for a child who is enrolled in college, then is the child required to provide the paying parent with transcripts or proof of enrollment?

My child refuses to send me her grades or any proof that she is actually attending classes while I'm paying child support to her mother.

Feb 19, 2013

Noblesville Indiana Divorce LawyerQuestion:

My children's grades are suffering and their volatile relationship with their mother often leaves them crying and begging to live with me.

My ex-wife will frequently say they should come live with me but every time it is about to happen she changes her mind and it's a huge fight.

Should I finally go with a formal child custody modification request in hopes that the evidence I have of the children's wishes combined with their poor school performance will be enough?

Feb 14, 2013

Noblesville Indiana Divorce LawyerQuestion:

I have joint legal custody, but my ex-wife has informed the school that my childcare provider is no longer an approved person to pick up our child on my parenting time days.

Can the mother really do this or do I need to get a letter from a family law attorney stating that on my days I can still use the babysitter that I have had established all year?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website