This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers' Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers' rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers' rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers' rights divorce.
Tags >> drinking
Jul 16, 2014

Question:jason bowman attorney kentucky

Does one parent need to notify the other parent of a new address after a move? Is this legally required?

Jul 10, 2014

skills guys know

By Katie Davis

Figuring out when, and often how, to date after divorce can be difficult. Sometimes newly divorced men are still trying to recover from the previous relationship, and single dads especially can be nervous about bringing another person into the picture.

May 30, 2014

mental health men

By Katie Davis

There's still a stigma around men's mental health. 

Jan 26, 2013

divorce lawyer Jordan RapoffQuestion:

I am engaged and we have a child together, but I am increasingly fearful for our children's safety when with my fiancée, who is an alcoholic.

She can become dangerous and should not be left unattended with the children when she is drinking. She even drunken drives with our children in the car.

I am not ready to separate, but I would like to be prepared in the event I need to in order to ensure my children are safe.

How can I protect the children and myself in the event that something ever happens?

Aug 02, 2012

New Jersey divorce lawyerQuestion:

My ex-wife has a revolving door of boyfriends who spend the night while my children are there, and I worry about the affects on them.

How difficult is it to modify the original divorce decree to address the issue of my ex-wife repeatedly bringing strange men around our children?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website