This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers rights divorce.
Tags >> denial of visitation
Jul 25, 2014

skills guys know

Did you know that this Sunday, July 27, 2014 marks National Parents' Day? While it may not be as popular as Father's Day or Mother's Day in the United States  yet, National Parents' Day has existed now since January of 1994 and takes place on the fourth Sunday in July each year.

Introduced as a bill by Senator Trent Lott and signed into law by President Clinton, Parents' Day was created to support both the mother and father roles equally and to minimize stereotypical gender-based ideas about parenthood.

Jul 16, 2014

Question:jason bowman attorney kentucky

Does one parent need to notify the other parent of a new address after a move? Is this legally required?

Jun 18, 2014

Question:caroline thompson attorney pennsylvania

I was divorced two years ago, and my ex and I had an agreement to share custody of our dog.

At the time, we both agreed to this but now, she has decided that she no longer wants me to see the dog even though I have been paying for pet expenses equally. 

I'm pretty sure that it was discussed during our divorce that I would be able to see the dog whenever my ex and I could agree on a time, but it was never put in the final divorce decree. What are my options?

Jun 04, 2014

Question:caroline thompson attorney pennsylvania

My husband's ex-wife tells his daughter's coaches and staff leaders to not give him information regarding her sports or extracurricular activities. 

There is no court order against my husband that says he can't give given this information.

Sometimes, his ex even changes his daughter's last name so that we cannot attend her games or see her perform.

Is this violating his rights as a father? Can his ex do this even though there is no court order against him?

Feb 28, 2014

divorce lawyer Caroline ThompsonQuestion:

My ex-wife’s new husband has cut off my access to my children and stated if I want to speak to them then all calls and communication must go through him.

There is nothing in our custody agreement regarding phone access, however I do not live in the same state as my ex and children. Is there anything I can do to regain contact with my children?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website