This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers' Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers' rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers' rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers' rights divorce.
Tags >> daycare
Jul 26, 2012

oklahoma city divorce lawyerQuestion:

My divorce decree contains a first right of refusal clause and requires me to pay half of child care and daycare expenses.

My current wife is a stay-at-home-mom and we have offered free child care to my ex-wife, though she has turned it down.

Am I still required to pay half of child care expenses after my ex-wife turned down free daycare with my current wife?

Jul 16, 2012

Omaha Nebraska Divorce LawyerQuestion:

My ex-wife is ordered to pay half of daycare expenses for our child. During the summer our child is attending summer camp rather than daycare.

Should my ex-wife be paying half of summer camp costs? Would summer camp qualify as daycare?

Jul 10, 2012

Omaha Nebraska Divorce LawyerQuestion:

I have joint legal custody of my son and have enrolled him during my parenting in a daycare in the new neighborhood I live in about 15 miles from my ex-wife's house.

My ex-wife refuses to pick up our son from the new daycare, even though when it is time for my scheduled parenting time I drive to pick him up from the daycare she selected.

She says I am trying to deny her visitation rights by enrolling him in this new daycare that she refuses to pick him up from. Since I am paying half of daycare costs and have custody half the time I think I should be able to legally decide what daycare he attends half the time.

Who is right in this situation?

Jun 28, 2012

Omaha Nebraska Divorce LawyerQuestion:

I am required to reimburse a certain percentage of daycare expenses incurred by my ex-wife. Our divorce decree clearly states my ex-wife should provide me with receipts from the daycare provider evidencing the daycare expenditures.

However, she sends me receipts without the daycare's name or even a signature on them so I don't even know if they're legitimate. Some weeks she will just send me an email stating how much I owe without any copy of a receipt.

Am I expected to pay these expenses if they are not being properly filed per our divorce judgment?

Jun 18, 2012

child support questionQuestion:

My soon-to-be-ex-wife found a new job and said the kids must go to an expensive daycare that she wants me to pay a substantial amount per month, in addition to my child support.

Can she really put the kids in the most expensive daycare she can find, which costs more than her reported gross monthly income, just to get me to pay more money?

Someone told me the kids aren't even going every day, which upsets me even more that I would be paying a lot of money to a child care provider that the kids don't go to every day.

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website