This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers rights divorce.
Tags >> custody
Nov 18, 2013

Baltimore Maryland divorce lawyerQuestion:

My wife moved out of the marital home with our children and is trying to enroll them in another school.

We have talked about divorce before, but no one has filed yet so there are no custody or temporary orders in place.

Do I have the right to keep custody of the kids and keep them in the school they have been attending for years?

Nov 13, 2013

Pittsburgh divorce lawyer Anna CiardiQuestion:

My wife and I are going through a divorce and she is pregnant. I want joint custody of our unborn child.

How old does the child have to be for me to seek joint custody? Is it possible for a father to have custody of a newborn child?

Oct 14, 2013

divorce lawyer Jordan RapoffQuestion:

My ex-wife filed an ex parte against me as a strategic move to try and get me to pay more child support in exchange for her dropping the motion.

I am still allowed to exercise parenting time, but I cannot come within 100 feet of my ex-wife.

However, when she brings the kids to my house for the custody exchange she obviously is within 100 feet.

Am I in violation of the order if she is the one who comes to my residence?

Sep 06, 2013

men's divorce issuesBy Alan Starc

Special to

Divorces are a recurrent issue today. Both the spouses involved either in separation or divorce might find it excruciatingly painful to deal with the aftermath.

While women are much more expressive about their grief, men find themselves in a clearly precarious position. It becomes difficult for them to express their distress, as it would perceivably hurt their machismo.

Now, the legal hassles faced by men in terms of custody, spousal support, etc., often remain less discussed. Here is a lowdown on some of the effects of divorce on men.

Aug 16, 2013

divorce lawyer Andrew LaufersQuestion:

I am strongly considering discontinuing practicing right of first refusal because of how difficult and contentious our regular parenting time negotiations can get.

My ex always wants to move her parenting time and set up a type of parenting time trade that would wind up being inconvenient to me. We do not have an official right of first refusal clause in our custody order, but we’ve always tried to make it work.

It’s becoming so frustrating that I feel all I can do is abide by the court ordered schedule and not involve a right of first refusal option.

Am I wrong on this?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website