This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers rights divorce.
Tags >>
Jul 31, 2013

Omaha Nebraska Divorce LawyerQuestion:

My wife and I are separated, though no divorce paperwork has been filed. We have a verbal custody agreement that the children will live with me this summer and return to their mother's home before the school year begins.

My wife is demanding the children be returned now even though school doesn’t start for several more weeks.

As the father, don't I have the right to refuse to return our children until the original agreed upon time?

Feb 15, 2013

divorce lawyer Andrea JohnsonQuestion:

I was recently awarded sole physical and legal custody of my child, who my ex-wife now claims is not mine.

She says that the biological father is now going to file for custody.

Is it possible I could lose custody if it turned out I was not the child's biological father?

Jan 22, 2013

divorce lawyer Kirsten ReneauQuestion:

I would like to request a child support modification given my ex-wife's increase in income, but I am concerned that my increased amount of parenting time will not be taken into effect because it has not been entered as a court order.

I have my child with me approximately 70 percent of the time per a verbal agreement my ex-wife and I have that differs from the original child custody order of 50-50 parenting time.

If I request to modify child support, can my ex-wife then fight me to return to the original 50-50 court-ordered custody schedule? I would like to pay less child support but not if it means risking time with my child.

Dec 12, 2012

Noblesville Indiana Divorce LawyerQuestion:

My wife and I are in the middle of a child custody case. She told me she has decided to take the children and move out of state to her mother's home.

Is there any statute that says the kids have to stay in the county where the child custody case is being heard?

Dec 04, 2012

Omaha Nebraska Divorce LawyerQuestion:

Even though our divorce decree does not include a morality clause prohibiting overnight guests I'm still worried about having my girlfriend move in.

Does my girlfriend living with me pose a threat to a possible modification of custody or visitation rights even though there is not a provision prohibiting this in my divorce decree?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website