This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers' Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers' rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers' rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers' rights divorce.
Tags >> child support modification
Mar 08, 2012

St. Louis divorce lawyerQuestion:

My child support is currently being garnished from my paycheck because I owe back child support.

I am now moving out of state and was wondering how child support enforcement would work.

Can the state that issued my child support orders still garnish my paycheck for arrears if I move to another state?

Mar 07, 2012

divorce lawyer Daniel LambertQuestion:

How can I modify child support payments if the child custody schedule has changed?

My teenage son has moved out of his mother's house and now lives with me, yet I am still paying my ex-wife child support.

How can I have my child support payments to my ex-wife reduced?

Feb 23, 2012

St. Louis divorce lawyerQuestion:

I owe a substantial amount in child support arrears and am worried I will be thrown in jail.

The state is preparing to take away my driver’s license and my professional licenses, which will leave me unable to drive or work and result in jail time. This only makes the problem worse!

What can I do to prevent the state from taking these actions and forcing me into falling even further behind on child support?

Feb 11, 2012

Noblesville Indiana Divorce LawyerQuestion:

My question is about child support and paternity laws.

Paternity was established and I have been deemed the father of a son I did not know about for many years. I have also been ordered to pay child support.

I have two children with my current wife and this recent child support order is too high to properly care for my current family and the son I did not know about until last year.

What can I do to modify child support so that I can protect my current family from financial ruin?

Feb 09, 2012

advice on divorceQuestion:

I tried to modify child support after I lost my job, but the judge denied it saying I lost my job based on my own conduct, which is untrue because I'm collecting unemployment.

I then tried another child support modification based on the fact that my health insurance increased significantly. However, the judge found that I have not raised any change in circumstances. It appears because this judge incorrectly thinks I lost my job based on my own conduct that I cannot get child support modified for any reason.

I have just finally found another job, but it pays significantly less, so I would again like to pursue a support modification.

What must I do so that any time I go in to court for a change in circumstance modification, the judge will not keep going back to his decision that I lost my first job based on my behavior?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website