This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers' Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers' rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers' rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers' rights divorce.
Tags >> child support modification
Dec 09, 2014

Paying child supportQuestion:

My ex is on public assistance through the Human Resources Administration. Even though my son has lived with me for almost two years, the HRA is taking me to court for child support. Can they still get support from me?

Nov 24, 2014

Miami divorce lawyer Christina LapadulaQuestion:

My divorce is finalized, but the Department of Revenue Child Support Division has put a levy on my bank account because I have gone above the threshold of owing too much even though I have been paying through my company’s payroll. 

Nov 14, 2014

DadsDivorce and MensDivorce as well as their sponsor, Cordell & Cordell, present a news video for the week of November 7, 2014.

This week, Cordell & Cordell posted a recap of a keynote speech Principal Partner Joe Cordell gave at the American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants Fall Meeting & Education Conference in Washington, D.C. 

Nov 11, 2014


I have been diDiana Bishara attorney New Jerseyvorced for just over a year and pay two child support payments every month. My ex-wife has started taking our 5-year-old son to after-school care once a week and is asking me to pay half the cost monthly in addition to the child support. I can’t afford the extra cost.

My divorce papers only state that I owe a certain amount at a certain time and do not specify about where the money is supposed to go. I am wondering if it would be possible to modify my payments. 

Oct 14, 2014

Question:jason bowman attorney kentucky

I am paying child support regularly. I am also responsible for 33 percent of child care and medical expenses in addition to the regular support. However, I am unable to cover this financially and have not been paying the extra expenses.

My ex just filed a modification for full legal custody. As I understand it, these extra expenses are not enforced by the court. Can she keep a tab and come after me for full custody at this point in time for the expenses? Is there a way I can reduce the amount of the extra expenses or control what is being spent on her end?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website