This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers rights divorce.
Tags >> best interest
Apr 24, 2014

Question:elisabeth flemming attorney nevada

My daughter is going to start kindergarten in the fall. My ex and I have a 50/50 legal and physical joint custody of our daughter. 

I would like my daughter to attend the same school as her stepbrother. My ex wants our daughter to attend the school in her district.

Do I have any ground to stand on if I take her to court to get the issue settled?

Jan 03, 2011

Question:Divorce lawyer Leslie Lorenzano

Do you have any advice for a dad who really wants to divorce his wife but is scared of losing his children in the process?

How do I remain a part of my children's lives during and after the divorce process?

Nov 18, 2010

By William Halaz

Attorney, Cordell & Cordell

"If you want to make enemies, try to change something" – Former President Woodrow Wilson

Although it may seem like modifying your child custody or visitation agreement will be the embodiment of Wilson’s quote, it doesn’t have to be.

The first question you have to ask yourself is, "Why am I modifying my child’s schedule?" Children, especially young children, need stability in their lives. That is often why it is so difficult to even get the initial parenting plan worked out; it is intended to last.

Nov 13, 2010

men's divorce lawyer Rachel BrucksQuestion:

My wife and I are in the midst of a custody battle for our child. The Guardian ad Litem is currently doing a case study. The one question I keep having is why my wife's schizophrenia is not a factor in the custody determination?

I have been told since she has never hurt anyone this isn't an issue and can't be used in court to help determine what is in the best interest of our child.

How is her medically diagnosed condition of schizophrenia not a factor? That doesn’t make any sense!

Jul 31, 2009


I have been divorced for thirteen years. We have a seventeen year old daughter and a fourteen year old son. Both of our children have had a considerable drop in their school grades through the past four years. In fact, my daughter has recently been caught by police with alchohol, cigarettes, and pot!

Mom does not want to deal with it. I want to have a gaurdian ad litem involved . How can I do this?

I am also concerned of the new stepfather's police history. Mom implies that he has a history of sexual misconduct, but that he is better now. Any advice as to how I can get this information and what I should do to deal with this problem once I have it?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website