This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers rights divorce.
Tags >> alimony
Jan 14, 2012

New Jersey divorce lawyerQuestion:

I currently have two child support orders.

If I pay off one of the child support orders, will the other order automatically increase because I will have more net income?

Jan 02, 2012

advice on divorceQuestion:

My divorce question is about the determination of alimony when someone is nearing retirement.

I sold my small business a few months ago that resulted in a much larger than average income for this past year. I'm intending to retire off of that sale.

My income going forward will likely be minimal, so how is alimony determined given that I am about to retire off profits I made through my business?

Dec 27, 2011

advice on divorceQuestion:

I need financial advice on divorce on terminating alimony payments. Per my divorce decree, I am to pay alimony to my ex-wife for another five years.

However, she recently became engaged to be remarried and has volunteered to stop receiving alimony. We are on amicable terms so I believe her.

My question is what paperwork do I need to complete and file with the court to make her decision to terminate alimony legal?

Dec 19, 2011

divorce after 50By Jennifer M. Paine

Michigan Divorce Lawyer

Though my previous divorce articles outlined the problems faced if you waited to get a divorce until later in life when the kids are grown and you’re older, all is not lost.

But there is some homework you should do with your mens divorce attorney before your case concludes.

At a minimum, you should:

Dec 06, 2011

oklahoma city divorce lawyerQuestion:

We drafted our divorce settlement agreement and agreed to no alimony when I was unemployed, but now I have found a high-paying job.

After our divorce is final, can she take me back to court to modify our divorce settlement to take advantage of my increased assets and receive alimony?

Is there a way to prevent such a court action if she wants to bring me back to court to try and renegotiate the divorce settlement agreement?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website