Among the Ask a Divorce Lawyer questions answered today by Cordell & Cordell attorneys:
- Is it common to be told to end a new relationship when fighting for custody with my ex?
- Do I have to pay alimony if she got pregnant with another man's baby while we were still married?
- Can I recover over payments of child support?
- Can I request W-2’s to prove her salary?
- Is there something I can do to keep her from cutting off all contact?
- Is there any way to force my ex to let my minor son fly on a plane by himself so I can see him more?
- Can my ex's new husband adopt my son if I gave up parental rights?
- I apparently owe 18 years of back child support though I was told the child wasn't mine. What can I do?
- I was ordered to pay child support last year. Can I claim it for 2009 taxes?