This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers' Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers' rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers' rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers' rights divorce.
Tags >> alimony
Apr 27, 2011

Mens divorce lawyerQuestion:

I have a divorce and child custody question to ask. I am looking for sample child custody agreements, so I can use the example in my custody dispute.

Also, is there a draft child support agreement I can bring with me to the facilitator, so I could have some idea where I am at?

Apr 23, 2011

mens divorce lawyer William BackerQuestion:

How do I begin the process of terminating child support?

My child has graduated high school and is now attending community college.

Do I have to hire an attorney to stop child support payments or can I go through the child support enforcement agency?

Apr 20, 2011

Question:divorce lawyer Carrie Westbrook

My child support order states that I am claim the children this year for taxes. The divorce judgment says my child support must be current to do so.

I have been paying both the current child support amount and the amount assesed for previous arrears. Does this constitute as being current?

Apr 19, 2011

mens divorce lawyer Janet Yu JohnstonQuestion:

How do child support laws work when you remarry? I pay my ex-wife alimony and child support. I am getting remarried and will have to fully support my new family.

Can I reduce my current child support and alimony obligations because of my remarriage and supporting my new wife?

Apr 14, 2011

mens divorce lawyer Janet Yu JohnstonQuestion:

My ex-wife is threatening to take me to court for years of back pay of health insurance premiums for our children even though I haven't had access to insurance even for myself.

Will I be forced to reimburse my ex-spouse for the cost of providing health insurance for the children?

She has insurance through her work so why can't the children just be put on her insurance?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website