This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers rights divorce.
Tags >> agreement
Aug 02, 2012

Philadelphia Pennsylvania Divorce LawyerQuestion:

My wife and I separated, though it is not a legal separation and we have not filed for divorce yet because of lack of funds.

We have agreed that I will assume sole legal custody and sole physical custody of our child and she will have visitation rights.

Is it possible to reach an enforceable child custody agreement before a divorce is filed?

Jul 08, 2012

New Jersey divorce lawyerQuestion:

I was ordered to pay off my ex-wife's car in the marital settlement agreement. It is apparently a lemon and the dealer is willing to "buy back" the car.

My ex is saying I'm responsible for the loan balance, i.e., she thinks I should have to buy her a new car if we sold her current one.

What do you think her chances are of holding me liable?

Dec 08, 2011

divorce lawyer Daniel LambertQuestion:

Can I limit who my ex-wife will date or remarry in a divorce settlement?

Nov 24, 2011

advice on divorceQuestion:

I need marriage separation advice on handling a separation agreement.

We signed a separation agreement after my wife left the marital home. We are mortgage partners on various properties that we both had money deposited into accounts to cover the mortgages and taxes on each property.

She recently sent me a notarized agreement that she was no longer going to contribute to our mortgages.

I cannot afford this on my own and am looking for marriage separation advice on what my legal recourse is?

Nov 15, 2011

oklahoma city divorce lawyerQuestion:

In the draft of my divorce decree under "Child Support" it states that I'm ordered to pay my ex-wife child support until my children: graduate from high school, marry, enter the armed forces, pass away, or disabilities are otherwise removed. 

It then states thereafter I am to pay my ex child support for indemnity. I'm not sure what this means. Please advise on child support laws.

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website