This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers rights divorce.
Tags >> agreement
Jun 20, 2014

Question:kristy loyall attorney divorce oklahoma

My wife and I have been married for 14 years. After her kids are grown, she has met another man and wants to file for diorce. She wants me to move out of the house now, too.

I am currently job hunting and having a hard time getting back into the workforce. I also have nowhere to go and do not currently have money to live on if I move out.

Can she force me to move and be homeless? If I do find someplace to live, is she required to pay alimony?

Jun 19, 2014

Question:elisabeth flemming attorney nevada

I have been receiving $1000 in alimony from my ex wife for the past six years. This is because I've been on Social Security Disability Income since before our divorce.

She is always late with payment, even though she's supposed to pay at the beginning of every month. Sometimes, she goes into arrears and just pays as she pleases.

Is there any way the court can reevaluate the alimony and situation? Can monetary adjustments be made?

Jun 09, 2014

Question:caroline thompson attorney pennsylvania

In the original divorce decree, the agreement between my ex and I was that I would give her the house. The hope was that this would keep our kids in a familiar environment.

However, she never sold the house and never took it out of my name. After a year of sporadic mortgage payments on her end, she realized she couldn't afford the mortgage. 

I have now moved back into the house and taken over payments, but what do I need to do to get the house legally back under my name?

Jun 05, 2014

Question:caroline thompson attorney pennsylvania

My wife and I signed a separation agreement in one state. 

It's now been seven months, and we both live in a new state now. 

Is the separation agreement still good, or do we need to re-file in the new state?

Jun 02, 2014

timeshare divorceBy Jennifer M. Paine

Cordell & Cordell Divorce Lawyer 

Most of the personal property you accumulated during your marriage is easy to divide when you divorce—not easy in the sense that it is pleasant to do, but easy in the sense that the court has well-established rules for valuing and dividing it.

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website