This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers rights divorce.
Tags >> agreement
Jan 31, 2013

divorce lawyer Caroline ThompsonQuestion:

My ex-wife's attorney is requesting salary information from my new job because of my increased income.

He said because I have an alimony and child support obligation that he is entitled to know my earnings.

Do I have to provide my ex-wife's divorce lawyer with my pay stubs and financial records?

Jan 28, 2013

Houston divorce lawyerQuestion:

I pay child support to my ex-wife and child who live in the state that originally issued the order.

I have since moved out of state and now my new state is trying to garnish my wages.

Can one state garnish wages for a child support order entered in another state?

Jan 27, 2013

Albany divorce lawyer Asa NeffQuestion:

I am paying child support for my child who is a full-time college student, not living on campus, and works part-time.

I believe he is emancipated because he has a permanent residence away from home, but is not residing at a boarding school or college dormitory.

My ex-wife argues that our child is not self-supporting since he is a student and not working full time.

Whose argument for child support emancipation is correct?

Jan 23, 2013

divorce lawyer Daren NeelQuestion:

I was ordered to pay back child support at a 12% interest rate. Is there a way to have the child support arrearage interest rate reduced or reviewed?

It is on my credit report and makes it harder for me to get a job because employers think I am a "deadbeat dad" when that is not the case.

Jan 22, 2013

divorce lawyer Kirsten ReneauQuestion:

I would like to request a child support modification given my ex-wife's increase in income, but I am concerned that my increased amount of parenting time will not be taken into effect because it has not been entered as a court order.

I have my child with me approximately 70 percent of the time per a verbal agreement my ex-wife and I have that differs from the original child custody order of 50-50 parenting time.

If I request to modify child support, can my ex-wife then fight me to return to the original 50-50 court-ordered custody schedule? I would like to pay less child support but not if it means risking time with my child.

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website