This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers' Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers' rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers' rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers' rights divorce.
Tags >> Parenting
May 03, 2012

credit rating divorceBy Steve Unger

Special to

How much does a divorce cost? That depends on many individual factors, but in any case, you'll probably need to make some financial adjustments afterwards. That's especially true for divorcing fathers.

Most divorced dads have to pay for child support and often two sets of living expenses. Obviously that leaves less money for everything else – your necessities and bill-paying as well as personal pleasures.

With that in mind, here are some helpful money-saving tips for single dads after a divorce.

Apr 24, 2012

Noblesville Indiana Divorce LawyerQuestion:

I would like to file a parenting time contempt motion because my ex-wife denies my visitation every few months.

Is that enough frequency to file a contempt charge? How can I improve my chances to win a contempt motion?

Apr 20, 2012

advice on divorceQuestion:

I am in search of parenting advice on divorce.

My kids have decided they no longer want to live with me and our child custody schedule has switched so they live with their mom most of the time.

They still want me to give them computers and iPods I bought for them and have kept at my house. It's sad they care more about their possessions than me.

Do I have to give them the gifts? Could I just keep them for when they come to my house for visitation?

Apr 19, 2012

advice on divorceQuestion:

My paternity laws question concerns taking responsibility for a child that may not be mine.

My girlfriend is pregnant and it may be my child or her ex-boyfriend's. I am willing to take responsibility and sign the Voluntary Acknowledgement of Paternity and the birth certificate.

However, if her ex-boyfriend has a DNA test proving that he is the biological father, what could be the legal repercussions for me?

Apr 16, 2012

increase parenting timeBy Julie Garrison

Special to

In my previous article that discussed how a non-custodial father can build his case for more parenting time, there were custody tips for men on how to behave when considering a custody modification.

But there are less obvious, though just as effective, ways that divorced dads can increase their likelihood of being awarded more parenting time.

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website