This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers' Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers' rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers' rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers' rights divorce.
Tags >> Divorce Questions To Ask
Jul 03, 2014

Question:jason bowman attorney kentucky

My daughter lived with her grandmother for the last 13 years on a temporary guardianship that her mother signed without my consent.

My daughter, her mother and her grandmother all live in a separate state than me. Now, my daughter has moved in with me in my state. 

My ex and I are in agreement that we need to gain custody back, but how do we proceed with this? What are our options?

Sep 12, 2013

Noblesville Indiana Divorce LawyerQuestion:

How do you argue a Guardian Ad Litem is not needed and would be a waste of money?

My ex-wife and I have had 50/50 custody for over a year without any issues. Our only point of contention right now is the distribution of marital debt.

I feel my ex is using the possibility of involving a Guardian Ad Litem as a bargaining tactic to scare me into taking more of the debt.

Oct 02, 2012

Omaha Nebraska Divorce LawyerQuestion:

A guardian ad litem was assigned in my divorce and child custody case to represent my child during a hearing.

However, I have yet to hear from the guardian ad litem that the judge assigned.

How can I move the custody case forward if the guardian ad litem is not staying involved?

Jun 05, 2012

Noblesville Indiana Divorce LawyerQuestion:

My wife has moved to another state with our infant daughter during our divorce proceeding and is now requesting a guardian ad litem for our custody case.

We have a relocation hearing pending that will be decided after the child custody report.

How can the guardian ad litem investigate when my wife and child are located in another state? She's the one who removed my child and moved out of state so what is there to investigate?

Mar 01, 2012

children sexual abuseBy Daniel Exner

Milwaukee Divorce Lawyer

If you fear your children are at serious risk for sexual abuse there are generally a number of different options that may be available to help.

Below are 4 options you can pursue if you fear your children are being sexually abused, but please keep in mind two things during each explanation:

1.) The proof you will need to present.

2.) Possible ramifications.

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website