This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers' Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers' rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers' rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers' rights divorce.
Tags >> DNA
Dec 05, 2013

paternity dna testBy Erik Carter

Cordell & Cordell Divorce Attorney

Husbands are generally presumed to be the biological father of any children born during the marriage. Boyfriends are not, regardless of how long you and she have been involved with each other. 

Whether you are her husband or her boyfriend, you may presume you are the father of her child or children. You may be absolutely confident. But every now and then, you may want to confirm that you are the father.

Jan 31, 2013

georgia divorce lawyerQuestion:

My ex-girlfriend was unsure who the biological father was so she listed some other man's name on the birth certificate.

How can I have a DNA test performed on this man and myself to determine who is the biological father? Will the court pay for the test if I cannot afford it?

Jan 31, 2013

Noblesville Indiana Divorce LawyerQuestion:

My ex-girlfriend is pregnant and I believe I am the biological father. However, she is threatening to completely shut me out of the child's life.

As an unwed father, how can I ensure she lists me as the father on the birth certificate or at least allows me a paternity test before trying to list someone else?

Nov 26, 2012

divorce lawyer Daren NeelQuestion:

A man signed a Voluntary Acknowledgement of Paternity admitting he was the father, though a DNA test was never performed.

He is doubting the child is his and the child's mother recently filed for child support.

Is paternity proven solely because he signed the birth certificate and the Voluntary Acknowledgment of Paternity or can he now request a DNA test to determine if the child is actually his?

Sep 13, 2012

Pittsburgh divorce lawyer Anna CiardiQuestion:

If a DNA test proves that a child born during my marriage is not my biological father, then can I deny child support or any parental rights?

Will the courts force me to support a child that is not mine just because the child was born while I was married to this mother?

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website