This is an advertisement.

Divorce Advice for Men | Fathers' Rights Divorce | Child Custody

Providing men with essential divorce advice, fathers' rights divorce information and child custody articles. Dads Divorce is a community for men facing divorce or fathers' rights issues and run by Cordell and Cordell. Cordell & Cordell is a family law firm with a focus on men's divorce, child custody and fathers' rights divorce.
Print PDF


I'm representing myself in this divorce/custody issue. My ex has filed an ex parte order granting her temporary custody. She then filed the d/c in a different county than where we (my child, her & I) reside. I filed change of venue, which I was awarded after the ex parte expired. I could legally take him and file in our home county, keeping him until the courts decide who gets physical custody. But, in this interim, she has neglected his needs and her time giving me around 80% custody. Should I file and let this show a president or bring him home to his brother (who I already have custody of) and dad and continue the proceedings from that angle?


It sounds like you already have him most of the time. You should file where he is living with you.

Comments (0)Add Comment

Write comment
smaller | bigger

Divorce, Child Support, Alimony Information.
Men's Rights Website